An in-depth tutorial on how I create my Milky Way composites.
- This is a tutorial showing advanced techniques for experienced users. Most people with a basic understanding of Photoshop should be able to follow along.
- I use ADOBE PHOTOSHOP to edit my photos, which is what you'll need too.
What’s on the menu:
- 75 minutes of learning
- Editing in CameraRaw and Photoshop (start to finish)
- Realistic evolution of a photo during editing and easy step-by-step
- DAY to NIGHT conversion of photos
- Making seamless composites
- Cutting out foregrounds with luminosity masking
- Defringing (cleaning cut-out edges)
- Matching brightness
- Matching colors
- + A technique for catching unwanted colors
- The Orton Effect
- Working locally on the image
- Working non-destructively
- Working with luminosity masking
- Noise reduction and sharpening
- 2 image files included, for you to practice on
Charges will happen in USD, using an up-to-date exchange rate. Customers may incur an additional foreign transaction fee according to their cardmember agreement.
Be aware that VAT based on your country's standard rate will be applied to the price.