This is a simple Step by Step Guide to change the name of a Limited Liability Company in Trinidad and Tobago.
Antoinette Sydney has registered over 100 Businesses for entrepreneurs in Trinidad and Tobago and now she wants to share her knowledge with other entrepreneurs who may be desirous of changing the name of a Limited Liability Company.
Professionals charge inflated fees to change the business name of Limited Liability Companies in Trinidad and Tobago. With the help of this eBook, you can complete the process on your own.
Antoinette Sydney LLB LEC CAMLFC CFRMP Attorney at Law Bar No. SYA2015211 is an entrepreneur with more than 10 successful companies. She is of the view that employees will be obsolete in the near future and persons will only be engaged as independent contractors or service providers. Persons will therefore be required to have a registered business. In preparation for this, Antoinette Sydney has prepared this Step by Step Guide for you to register your own Sole Trader Business in Trinidad and Tobago.
You will learn the following by purchasing this amazing book:
• What is a Limited Liability Company?
• What are the benefits of incorporating a Limited Liability Company?
• How to complete the Name Search application?
• What to do if your company name is queried?
• What to do if your company name is rejected?
• How to complete Articles of Amendment (Form 5)?
• How to complete the Special Resolution?
• How long does the process take?
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.