For use upon the VSkyLabs ("VSL") DC-3/C-47 add-on aircraft for X-Plane 10 and 11, this paint job reproduces the real-life inspired livery worn by the Douglas R4D-7 serial numbered 16611/33359 while in use with the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration around 1966.
* Only the aircraft's exterior is being modified by this package. Interior textures will remain the developer's default.
* Two sets of proprietary art are included, each tailored to a specific version of X-Plane.
* Exclusive night-time textures (LITs) are also provided, with guidance on their activation included.
* X-Plane version 10 and/or 11
* VSkyLab's DC-3, available from
* Familiarity with using your operating system's file manager to move folders
* Optionally (to activate night-time textures), a text editing program
Instructions for installing the liveries and activating the night textures are provided in the included "_read me first" text file.
* This package contains the original artwork of Robert W. Heyen d/b/a SimSmith and it is not affiliated with or endorsed by VSkyLabs or Laminar Research.
* Only you may use the graphic files including with this package on your own computer for your own personal entertainment.
* Any component or content of this package are not to be sold in a commercial product, or included in any payware or freeware package without specific written permission from the developer of this package.
* View the file named "the eula.txt" for details regarding the licensing agreement in affect.
* Please do not contact VSkyLabs or Laminar Research with questions regarding this SimSmith package.
* Support requests should be sent by PM or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share