The simple all-in-one photography course. Learn how to take amazing pictures with any camera, even if you're a total beginner.
Course Summary:This is the guide I wish existed back when I started photography. As a photographer the question I'm asked the most is: "Can you teach me how to use my camera?" A couple years ago I realized: everybody has a camera, but almost nobody is getting the most from it. The old books and classes out there are too long and too boring...
So I decided to make an all-in-one photography course. The Photography Guide™ includes the 6 core principles of photography presented in short, simple videos. This course makes it fun and easy to learn everything you need to know about photography in a single day. Buy the guide today, and take great pictures tomorrow.
Lesson 1: Exposure
Learn the basic rules of exposure with 7 video lessons.
- Exposure Field Trip (4:52)
- Exposure Introduction (1:26)
- Aperture + Depth of Field (4:31)
- Shutter + Motion Blur (4:32)
- ISO + Noise (3:45)
- Measuring Light (5:53)
- Exposure Examples (3:34)
Lesson 2: Lighting
Shape and control light of all types: natural light, flash, shadows, etc.
- Light Field Trip (2:24)
- Light Temperature + Position (6:35)
- How Light Works (3:25)
- Controlling Light (4:10)
- Flash + Light Modifiers (4:51)
Lesson 3: The Lens
Change the look and the "feel" of your photos with different lenses.
- The Lens Field Trip (3:48)
- The Standard Lenses (5:13)
- Lens Basics + Bokeh (4:44)
- Specialty Lenses (4:41)
Lesson 4: CompositionLearn the rules for how to take a great image, aka the rules of composition.
- Composition Field Trip (3:31)
- Rule of 3rds, Shapes, Layers (3:41)
- Space, Visual Balance, Symmetry (2:17)
- Color, Contrast, Position (4:10)
- Details, Wide-Shots, Background (4:28)
Lesson 5: The Camera
All about your camera. Some features are important to know, others don't matter.
- Camera Sensor & Image Quality (3:25)
- Drive Modes: Single, Bulb, etc. (3:54)
- Shooting Modes: Intelligent Auto,Auto, Manual, etc. (2:57)
- Autofocus & Manual Focus (2:22)
- Raw vs JPEG (2:36)
- Camera Types: Phone, DSLR, Mirrorless, etc. (4:07)
- Lens Filters (2:03)
Lesson 6: The Edit
Edit incredible photos in 5 minutes or less using either your phone or your computer.
- Edit Intro + Suggested Apps (3:03)
- Cropping (2:54)
- Light + Exposure (4:07)
- Colors (5:26)
- Effects (4:18)
- Details (5:03)
- Curves (4:28)
- Exporting (1:44)
- Edit Example 1 (4:14)
- Edit Example 2 (3:27)
- Edit Example 3 (4:00)
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.