I hope this book becomes your favorite resource for creating a work environment of work workplace happiness.
I've had the privilege of coaching more than 700 executives over 20 years about fulfillment at work. I've been fortunate to be interviewed by NPR, Fox News, the Wallstreet Journal, and the Today Show for my workplace expertise. I'm proud to be the featured workplace challenges expert on Georgia Public Radio. I've put all my best culture advice into this guide.
If you are not sure if this book is right for you, you can learn a few of the basics in this video:
I feel that $10 is a small investment for something that will improve your workplace and your career, but if the price is really a struggle for you, you can also "Pay What Feels Right" and still get this guide: https://gumroad.com/l/xxxxx
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET IN THIS BOOK:
- The 4 worst cultures to work in and how to deal with them.
- The key methods to overcome the career barriers that have kept you culture stuck.
- 2 quizzes and a series of exercises for creating the work-life balance you have always wanted.
- How to find the top 3 values that are most important to you and your life.
- The 10 most important elements of culture and how to modify them to fit your needs.
- How to handle the 4 major culture dysfunctions of senior management.
- How to use #1 most important part of culture change. Hint: you can't do it alone.
- How to run the best meetings you've ever attended at work.
- The 4-step repeatable template for creating continuous culture change in your organization.
- My 10-step process for uncovering the culture of your future workplace before you take your next job.
- By purchasing this book you will automatically receive any updates and new versions, so you will always have the latest exercises.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you! Each one of us that finds workplace happiness helps all of us.