Filmmakers, writers, and other creative pros can create apps to sell media and services and collect their audience.
- Filmmakers can deliver trailers, films, and services.
- Writers and Screenwriters can deliver books, audiobooks, stories, and screenplays.
This guide and audio recording teach you how to:
- Create full functioning apps that deliver media and services in under 30 days without programming experience.
- Swiftly build full-features native iPhone, iPad, Android, and Kindle Apps without having to learn how to code
- Tie apps to your website to make them easy to update (with new articles, coupons, etc) without requiring an update of the whole app
- Promote your app quickly and cost effectively through Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Use apps to create a direct connection to those who buy what you sell.
Questions? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“ Nancy you are amazing. Thank you for doing all this to benefit all of us newcomers. ” — DP
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the film making community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
“ Nancy's Film Funding Club is very valuable. Always lots of great information. It's very obvious that she puts a lot of work into these seminars for us (slide shows, audio recordings, coordinating guest speakers, etc.). I am very grateful and appreciative to her and her guests for their time and talent to help further our careers. ”
“ interesting, innovative approach. thank you, Nancy! ”
— Camille Bacos
About the Film Funding Club: “ I'm thoroughly enjoying this club. I wish I had found out about it way earlier, I'd be way ahead of the game. I would recommend this club to anyone who truly wants to learn the business aspect of the film industry. ”
— Reinaldo D'Amico