In this course, you'll learn how to paint totem art in a traditional Native American style. Students are encouraged to choose their own totem animal (or symbol) to use in their assignment. Totemic art is found in cultures all around the world. Students may elect to draw inspiration for their assignment from any region of the world. Students will learn how to use layers to build intricate designs and will be encouraged to use abstraction rather than aim for a realistic painting of an animal. A custom workspace and brushes are available to make it easy to follow along.
Questions & Submitting Assignments: Ask questions, share your work with others and get critiqued in a course forum.
- Learn How To Create Totemic Art
- Learn How To Create Images With Multiple Layers
- Discover New Painting Techniques
- Improve Workflow Efficiency
- Explore Color Theory
- Learn Image Composition
- Discover Mirror Painting (Symmetry)
- (7) Video Files - 1 Hour of Video Instruction (1080 HD MP4 Format)
- Custom Workspace & Brushes for Painter 2015, Painter 2016 & X3
- Example Artwork
- (4) Wood Grain Photo Textures
- Color Guide (PDF)
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.