All You Need for a Great Museum Trip with Kids!
The Smithsonian Natural History Museum is a wonderful place for kids and adults alike! Main attractions include the Hope Diamond, Live Butterfly Room, Dino Fossils and Mammal Hall.
• Essential Info Before You Go (Best time to beat the crowds and parking tips!)
• Age Specific Pages (Babies and Toddlers, Elementary and Teens)
• Shares Top 3 Can't Miss Exhibits for each age group
• Gift Shop Alternatives for each age group
• And much more! (best restrooms, nursing areas, daily free activities
Also includes a Smithsonian Passport download for your Kids!
• Personalized page for your Kid to draw their picture and name
• Pages for each DC Smithsonian Museum with spots for what they loved or are curious about
• Last page is a "Stickers" page for them to earn when they visit each museum!
"These guides remove all the work and anxiety that come with taking your kids to museums. From best places to eat, to which bathrooms have places for pumping/nursing, these guides cover everything you need to plan an amazing and tear-free outing with your kids! Instead of dreading a stressful Smithsonian trip, the guides get you and your kids EXCITED to explore and learn!" - Sarah, New mom
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Your support is much appreciated and I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts on your purchase and your trip to the Smithsonians! You can email me at email@example.com or find me at www.instagram.com/familytripguides
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share