A perfect-sized purse-tote with two handles and a simple flap closure. Offering 6 inside pockets to keep everything organized, and a few pockets for pens, too. Choose fabric handles (short/long) or fashion handles. Great for large scale prints.
Loaded with 10 inside pockets. Choose fabric handles (short/long) or fashion handles. Great for large scale prints.
Choose four fabrics: two for the outside, two for the inside. The lining fabric will wrap over the top edge of the bag and finish on the outside, giving the illusion of binding.BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
Rotary cut project, no pattern pieces provided.
An even-feed or walking foot may be helpful.
This project is designed to be made using 100% quilting cottons.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Approximately: 10 1/2" width at bottom of bag x 9 1/2" height x 4" depth
- Fabric: 1/2 yd - Cover bottom of bag, Handles, Flap Closure
- Fabric: 1/2 yd - Pockets, sleeve for Bag-E-Bottom bag support
- Fabric: 1/3 yd - Cover (main part of bag).
- Fabric: 1/2 yd - Lining, top edge of bag
- Batting: 2/3 yd fusible or sew-in fleece, low loft, poly (45" wide)
- Interfacing: 1 1/2 yds Face-It Firm SLG104 medium/heavyweight fusible interfacing 20" wide.
- Optional: 'U' shaped fashion handles instead of fabric handles.
- Velco: 2" of sew-in or 'Fusion' iron-on Velcro
- Even-feed or walking foot, size 80/12 or 90/14 sewing machine needle.