Why buy this book?
The information in this book is what I learned as a freelance writer the hard way, through trial and error.
Trust me, trial and error can suck.
So, I'm giving you the cheat codes. (Rosebud, anyone, anyone?)
I used the framework from this book to land my very first gigs that paid $12.50 to $30.
Then, I continued using the framework to land individual writing assignments that pay $300 and projects that pay over $1k.
An even bigger "why"
This ebook is affordable.
You'll get action steps without spending an arm and a leg.
In this 30-page ebook guide, you'll learn:
- How to choose a profitable writing specialty that will earn you money
- How to get pitches accepted
- How to land your first few clients
- How to set your prices
- How to level up your business
Who's this book for?
You don't need to have a blog already to benefit from this book. However, you do need to have a basic understanding of what a blog is and be willing to start one.
Current bloggers will likely be able to hit the ground running with the action steps faster than those who don't already have a blog.
2. Beginners - This book is for bloggers and aspiring writers who have considered venturing into the world of writing online, but don't know where to start.
2. Hustlers - Earning money from writing isn't a breeze or get rich quick scheme. It can open the door to a bunch of awesomeness, but you do need to work hard to have opportunities come your way.
Ready to get started? Let's do it!