A complete and powerful solution to discover nearby places. Production ready for iOS and Android. No coding required.
- Sign In/Sign Up and Facebook Login
- Like Feature
- AdMob support
- Filter places by category
- Filter places by distance (kilometers/miles option)
- Map view
- Share your favorite places with friends on Facebook, Twitter, What's App, etc.
- Place detail with photos, directions, description, address, map, etc.
- Push notifications (1m free with Pushwoosh)
- Track user activity, views and events with Google Analytics.
- Parse Server Backend
Manage the information of categories, places, users and reviews with nearmeCMS. Powerful admin panel built with Angular.
- Android SDK
- Heroku account
- AWS S3 Account
- MongoLab account
- Google Analytics account
- Pushwoosh account
- Source code of app
- Source code of CMS
Check out our starters collection
- Nearme - Ionic 3 Starter for Location Based Apps
- IonChat - Ionic 3 Starter for Chat Based Apps
- Crypto Starter - Ionic 3 Starter for Crypto Based Apps
- Ionic 3 Animated SplashScreen
- Changes on SplashScreen to reduce application launch time.
- Added NSAppTransportSecurity to .plist file (iOS)
- Added missing spanish translations
- Updated Ionic to latest version (1.3.1)
- Fixed Facebook Login
- Fixed "Undefined-variable" error during SASS compilation
- Fixed Cannot change profile picture
- Minor CSS Changes
- Updated Parse Server to latest version (2.2.11)
- Fixed minor bugs
- Fixed bug with AdMob causing crash at startup
- Parse Server support. Deploy nearmeCMS to Heroku, Google App Engine, AWS and Azure in seconds!
- Like feature for places
- Choose location from map when adding a new place
- Choose from Library or Take a Picture when adding a new place
- User management (update profile, reset password, delete account)
- Better AdMob integration
- Facebook Login
- New search screen
- Option to change the language dynamically
- Approve/Reject feature or set the number of days that a place will be approved
- New tool to mark review as inappropriate
- Custom icon markers
- New walkthrough component
- Users can submit places now in the app!
- Option to change distance unit (mi or km) and map type (Satellite or Normal) in Settings View
- Users can update their photo in Profile View
- Reviews for places! Now users can write and see what people are saying about places
- Support for add multiple photos (up to 4) for places
- AdMob Integration
- Globalization. Ready for English and Spanish, but you can add more languages easily
- Search places in any location in the Native Map View
- Crosswalk for better performance in Android
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.