Recapture the Magic of your Color Negatives
Negative Lab Pro brings impossibly good color negative conversions right into your Lightroom workflow. No more messing around with tedious exports and hand-edited curves. With Negative Lab Pro, lab-quality tones and colors are just a click away.
- 1-Click Negative Conversions in Lightroom
- Batch convert multiple negatives at once
- Intuitive, non-destructive editing tools for adjusting tone and color balance
- RAW Camera Profiles for DSLR scanned negative
- Lab scanner emulations (available for RAW scans only)
- A supported version of Lightroom (6.x or Classic CC)
- Works with both Mac and Windows
NOTE: A free trial is available here. You are encouraged to try this first before purchasing. No refunds will be given since you should have adequate opportunity to evaluate before purchase.
Activating Your License:
After purchase, in Lightroom, go to "File > Plug-in Manager" and select the "Negative Lab Pro" plug-in (if not already selected). There will be an area to input your license, and hit "Submit" to activate. Please ensure you are connected to the internet before activating.
If you run into any issues with anything, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for purchasing Negative Lab Pro for Lightroom!
(NOTE: Your license key is above. You'll need this to unlock Negative Lab. ).
Everything you need to get started will be at this page: https://www.negativelabpro.com/guide - be sure to carefully watch the video guide, and carefully follow the pre-conversion steps to get the best results.