This set of notes and exercises delivers the skills, tools, and insights you need to know in order to build productive professional business relationships swiftly. It's the perfect guide for those who hate to network or those who find networking events a frustrating and unproductive waste of time.
Whether you're looking for customers, investors, or collaborators, you need to be able to network effectively.
You will learn:
- How to walk into almost any event and feel completely comfortable.
- How to introduce yourself to anyone in a relaxed, friendly, and appropriate way
- How to figure out who people are and what you have in common with them in a way both of you find pleasant
- How to determine what people really want, how to make them like you if you like them, and how to ensure the right people remember you and want to help you after the event
- How to introduce business contacts to one another correctly and in way way that is likely to make both the people you connect better off
- How to find new high-value networking opportunities you can dive into every week
This is a very interactive and detailed step-by-step guide designed to deliver critical skills quickly. If you have questions or comments after you purchase the guide, feel free to reach out to the author via the contact information you'll find inside.
If you want to use this guide to teach your own interactive networking events, reach out for more information and bulk discounts.