Learn how to use the new features in Corel Painter 2017, such as the Interactive Gradient Tool, Dab Stencils, Texture Painting, Glazing and more.
Corel Painter Master Elite, Aaron Rutten guides you through the purpose and function of each new feature in Painter 2017 while sharing practical advice for working with the new tools and brushes.
This course is meant to be a supplemental module to my Corel Painter 2016 Beginner's Course, but you can also take it as a stand-alone course if you're already familiar with pre-Painter 2017 features. You can purchase a bundle of my Painter 2016 Beginner's course, Painter 2017 module and Painter 2018 module to save on all 3 courses.
This is a downloadable video course you can watch any time at your own pace. If you have a question about the course, you can get help in a course forum.
"I just bought 2017 a couple of days ago. I'm delighted I saw your class for it. I wanted something fast to get me up and running right away without a lot of information I didn't need. Your videos were perfect!!!!
Now, I'm going to have so much fun playing with the new features!"
- Kerry M.
Course Outline & Syllabus
1 - The Welcome Screen & Layouts
2 - Palette Drawers
3 - Enhanced Properties Bar
4 - Finer Zoom & Quick Merge Layer Down
5 - Interactive Gradient Tool
6 - Enhanced Dropper Tool
7 - Enhanced Brush Selector
8 - New Brush Categories: Glazing, Dab Stencil & Texture
- PDF File: Instructions, Adobe RGB, Optimizing Your Computer for Corel Painter
- Lesson Videos: (8) Video Lessons with over 1 hour of instruction (High Quality 1080 HD MP4)
- Corel Painter 2017 New Features
- Updated Corel Painter Content
- How to Use the Dab Stencil and Glazing Brushes
- How to Use Texture Painting
- How to Create Custom Textures
- How to Customize Brushes
- How to Use the Interactive Gradient Tool
- How to Create Custom Palette Drawers
- How to Use the Enhanced Dropper Tool
- How to Create and Use Layouts
- How to Use the Enhanced Properties Bar
COMPATIBLE WITH: 100% compatible with Painter 2019, Painter 2018 & Painter 2017. Not compatible with 2016, 2015, X3 & older or Corel Painter Essentials 5.
Don't have Corel Painter? You can try Painter free for 30 days at: http://www.painterartist.com | Use my coupon code PTRAR to save $100 of the full purchase price.
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for your support. You make it possible for me to continue creating resources for digital artists.