Producer Josh Randall is nationally recognized for producing amazing interactive, immersive, theatrical experiences for audiences worldwide.
If you are creating theatrical pieces, you'll want to attend to learn why his work is gaining such attention. It may make your work easier to produce and far more valuable.
If you are a producer, you'll want to know why Universal, Blumhouse, and others are hiring Randall to create events to market their films. You'll learn how this can be an effective form of film marketing even indie producers can afford.
Topics addressed include:
• The inspiration, development, and launch of BLACKOUT, a “Haunted House” that has received press coverage worldwide and has a fan base that follows it from location to location.
• Why Immersive Interactive Theatrical Experiences represent a unique creative frontier for Audiences, Producers, Cast and Crew.
• The Unusual Considerations that go into creating an immersive experience.
• Precautions that must be in place to ensure guests aren’t hurt in theatrical environments
• Intellectual Property Right issues involved in protecting immersive theater
• Insuring, Funding, and Marketing interactive theatrical experiences.
Remember you can find more upcoming events at www.NancyFultonMeetups.com.