NLP, Neurolinguistic Programming, is one of the most useful tools writers, filmmakers, actors, and entrepreneurs can learn.
In this practical, 5-page, overview of NLP you'll learn specific tools and techniques you can use to read a wide variety of verbal and non-verbal signals that help you understand how people feel, what they think, what they want, and what they want to hide.
You will also learn how to use a variety of NLP techniques to communicate thoughts, feelings, and information more intuitively and quickly to people you're talking to or creating media for.
You'll learn how to
- Detect deception, obfuscation and manipulation fairly accurately using a variety of techniques.
- Communicate sincerity, confidence, excitement, or authority.
- Calm people under stress so they can think more clearly.
- Reinforce ideas, attitudes, and information you want people to understand intuitively and remember for a lifetime.
- If you are a writer or a filmmaker you'll learn how to make your work more emotionally evocative using anchors and triggers.
- You'll learn how to create media that amuses, delights, distracts, even terrifies, more easily and cost effectively.
Questions? Please reach out to email@example.com.
“ Nancy you are amazing. Thank you for doing all this to benefit all of us newcomers. ” — DP
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the film making community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
“ Nancy's Film Funding Club is very valuable. Always lots of great information. It's very obvious that she puts a lot of work into these seminars for us (slide shows, audio recordings, coordinating guest speakers, etc.). I am very grateful and appreciative to her and her guests for their time and talent to help further our careers. ”
“ interesting, innovative approach. thank you, Nancy! ”
— Camille Bacos
About the Film Funding Club: “ I'm thoroughly enjoying this club. I wish I had found out about it way earlier, I'd be way ahead of the game. I would recommend this club to anyone who truly wants to learn the business aspect of the film industry. ”
— Reinaldo D'Amico
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share