Bodybuilding doesn't have to be complicated.
What if there was a book that contains no fluff and only gives recommendations based on solid scientific evidence? What if there were a book that allowed you to see the whole picture and not just tiny parts of it?
Thoughts like this are the reason that No-Nonsense Bodybuilding now exists.
What will you learn from this book?
- Get to know all fundamental concepts — Grasp which principles are truly essential for your success in the gym.
- Learn to write down effective workout plans — Understand the meaning and impact of the most important workout variables: volume, intensity, frequency, rest periods, lifting tempo, and exercise selection.
- Master progression systems — Read how you can adjust workout variables to make sure you continue to make progress.
- Get an understanding you can be proud of — Learn how and why muscle growth happens, which role nutrition plays for hypertrophy, how supplements can be helpful, and when it makes sense to include advanced techniques like supersets or drop sets.
No-Nonsense Bodybuilding is a perfect introductory book for normal people.
- It wasn't written by someone who is sponsored by fitness companies and needs to make a living selling supplements, workout equipment, or expensive upsells. Thus all recommendations are unbiased and no information is held back or presented in an artificially complex way to be able to sell additional more expensive products.
- It wasn't written by a professional bodybuilder but by someone with a normal job. Thus everything is written with the needs of ordinary people in mind.
- Each chapter, each section, and each page focuses solely on the goal to help you understand. Nothing is introduced without a thorough motivation or to show off how smart the author is.
- Although the book contains hundreds of scientific references it's nothing like a formal university lecture. Instead, it’s like a casual conservation with a more experienced student. This also means that nothing is assumed to be “obvious” or “easy to see”.
- The book ruthlessly focuses on the fundamentals and makes sure you’ll understand them in detail.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.