Physical map of North America, multi-layered and scalable to whatever size you want without losing the quality. Colored by altitude, ideal for illustrations, prints or multimedia projects.
Provides physical details, land elevations, minor islands, rivers, natural and artificial lakes and others features type. The map is fully vector, including shaded relief and elevation ranges represented by hypsometric tints.
The color ramp of the elevation polygons on the map is derived from ASTER GDEM data collected by METI and NASA. With elevation contours with 100 meters interval the first 1,000 meters. The selected palette have color gradient adapted for topography.
It contains the major physical features of North and Central America with their labels. Texts placed manually depending on the orientation of the elements. All texts can be modified: are texts, no outlines. The typographies utilized are appropriate for use in mapping, maintaining readability in small spaces and on complex backgrounds of the map. It also uses a hierarchical correct use of font size. All them are free for personal and commercial use.
- With multiple thematic layers:
- Depth contours (by intervals).
- Elevation contours (by intervals).
- Major rivers.
- Major and minor lakes.
- Physical names (sorted by category).
- National parks.
- Countries (boundaries).
- Major settlements: capital cities, cities and town.
- Labels for all features.
- Graticule with latitude/longitude.
- More than 1,300 editable labels with place names in real text and manually oriented.
- 22 thematic layers with sublayers.
- 19 elevation contour lines (isohypses) sublayers.
- Dimensions: 4A0 (1682 x 2378 mm or 66.2 x 93.6 pulg). Scalable.
- The hillshades of relief are vectors. It's not a bitmap, you can scale the shapes.
- Language: English.
- Projection: Lamberts Conic.
- Original scale: 1:5,500,000
- Format files: Adobe Illustrator (.ai) and PDF.
Info about our licenses: https://cartorical.com/license