One of the few ways to avoid the tyrannical Covid measures being imposed on the public is through the use of religious exemptions.
Last July, the Marcionite Christian Church foresaw the likelihood of dangerous mandatory RNA vaccinations being administered under an emergency order and issued a Subitis Medicinae Edicto - a ban on RNA and Nano vaccines for a period of seven (7) years. View the press release of the ban.
In conjunction with the ban, the church printed and distributed Religious Vaccination Exemption Affidavits for their parishioners and they are now available to you.
You will receive the following:
* Exemption form in PDF format, password-protected with an embedded security watermark.
* Registration with the Marcionite Christian Church entitling you to authorized use of the exemption provided by us.
* Church hotline printed on your exemption which may be used to verify your registration and eligibility.
* Church registration and exemption protection for up to ten (10) members of your family and friends.
* Print as many as you like (registration for up to ten people).
If you can't afford the registration, contact our Outreach Office and we will assist you.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.