"Earth can be destroyed, whether by nature or by human themselves. But here we are, a 200.000 years old species infamous for devastating our own mother nature. As a concept artist, I can give a vision of that alternate reality, so we don’t have to be there one day."
Most of you guys probably have seen or played The Last of Us. We all love the look and its beautiful environment. Then, I thought, it looks like every post-apocalypse event happens only in western countries. What if I bring that concept to southeast Asia country?
And so I did.
Noyer van Java is a 120+ pages art ebook about post-apocalyptic concepts taking place in Bandung, Indonesia. Most people have their personal artbook with only pictures, no story, no explanation, none.
But I want YOU to get more than that!
Inside my four chapters book, you will find a story correlated to the book and a peek behind the making of the book, early sketches, style exploration, the logo, and even some deleted paintings.
But wait, there’s more! You will also get:
• Four original *.psd files
• Over an hour video of me talking on various topics like what you should do before making an artwork, value, composition, artwork step-by-step, and how I can make my artbook in less than 12 months.
1. Introduction; A backstory narrative about the universe of Noyer van Java.
2. World: Concept on Bandung's landmark and places in the post-apocalyptic world.
3. People: Concept on how people in Bandung will adapt in a dilapidated environment.
4. Props: Concept on weapons and vehicles.
5. Exploration: The "behind the scene" of this project.
Details: 120+ pages Maximum Lossy 120dpi compression PDF format
Video Content (case study included):
1. Before You Make Anything: Practical steps you can do to be less time consuming and less stress to make an artwork.
2. Value: Practical steps you can do to improve your value game by exploiting the contrast.
3. Composition: Six guidelines to help you improve your composition game.
4. Artwork Step-by-Step: My step-by-step on making artwork effectively.
5. Artbook Step-by-Step: How I make this artbook in under 12 months.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share