The easiest way to great guitar setup!
Imagine your best friend was a setup guru…
And wrote a book just for you.
Sketchy Setups are friendly, easy to follow guides to getting your guitar or bass playing its best.
There’s no filler. No unnecessary information. Just get the guide for your guitar or bass and learn the steps just for that instrument.
Why read about a Les Paul when you're setting up a Floyd Rose? Each Sketchy Setups is completely focussed with simple setup steps for only one type of instrument.
No need to wade through massive books, trying to find the relevant parts for your instrument. No searching for the pearls among millions of forum posts.
Easy, friendly advice for a great guitar setup.
Sketchy Setups #6 Locking Tremolo Guitars covers
- the tools you’ll need
- how to measure and set relief
- how to measure and set action
- how to balance the Floyd Rose tremolo
- how to balance Ibanez Edge tremolo systems
- setting up the Kahler trem
- locking nut setup
- setting up the guitar’s pickups
- setting intonation and the quirks of these bridges
- this information should be applicable to pretty much any instrument fitted with a Floyd Rose, Ibanez Edge, or Kahler-style tremolo system.
Each individual Sketchy Setups guide is available as PDF. If you upgrade to one of the bundle packages, you’ll get access to multiple PDF guides.
Sketchy Setups is the easiest way to a great setup.
If you’re not sure where to start, start here.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.