From Current Students:“It is my opinion that it is the BEST PERMACULTURE COURSE IN THE WORLD” -James Webb
“Matt Powers - you are the true reflection of what permaculture means with caring for people not just the paperwork. THIS IS MY DESTINY and I knew as soon as I signed up that this was the course, that it would change my life.” - Beth Healy
“The PDC from a few years ago truly changed my way of looking at everything. Your course has up-scaled the learning to REACH DEEPER into the way I view the interior and exterior worlds…MICRO TO MACRO.” -Jennifer Brennan
“This course is World Class! I love the info. I own a company and work 70 hours a week. This is the BEST COURSE I HAVE EVER TAKEN on this subject. Matt Powers ROCKS!!!” -Mike Garcia
“I appreciate your TREMENDOUS, INSPIRING WORK and this exciting learning experience so much.” - Yoko Fujimoto
JOIN THE REGENERATION WITH DUAL CERTIFICATION!!
The First Advanced Permaculture Course based on PEER-REVIEWED curriculum, hosted by the author and organizer, Matt Powers. The Advanced Permaculture Student Online is a collection of regenerative solutions & pathways for high schoolers, college students, and adults looking to start on careers that are meaningful, regenerative, profitable, proven, and valuable to their local communities. This is a 20-week video-based course with over 70 expert instructors from around the world who have greened deserts, grown tons of soil per acre per year, made professional-level mycology accessible to the home cultivator or startup mushroom farm, trained professional landscapers in permaculture, redefined soil science and composting as we know it, converted organic orchards to permaculture, witnessed the restoration of the ancient Molokai fish ponds, made impossible seed and plant adaptations possible, and much more. This course takes permaculture into the advanced fields of mycology, large-scale land restoration, market gardening, natural farming, alternative energy, social permaculture, ocean restoration, city planning, aquaculture, vermiculture, and more.
"I’d have to say that my understanding of the earth and permaculture in general has expanded to universal portions. As well as my beliefs in my ability to make a positive change. Before this coursework, I thought I might change my small homesite into a buffering area for the changing climate to make things easier personally. Now , aside from modeling a change for others, I think that even my site could make a measurable difference in the local climate, both environmental and social, and possibly global." - Dave M., current student
MORE DEPTH & BREADTH THAN ANY PDC
Go in-depth with experts and real-life examples, learning valuable regenerative skills in a broad spectrum of fields, using The Permaculture Student 2: A Collection of Regenerative Solutions textbook as the reading companion for the entire course - the most in-depth and current permaculture textbook available. Matt Powers, the author, will be your guide on your educational journey with opportunities for digging deeper with professionals along the way.
Created and organized by author, educator, and plant breeder, Matt Powers, to pair with The Permaculture Student series which is the first K-12+college curricular arc that guides students directly to professional careers.
GET YOUR ADVANCED CERTIFICATION!!
This is the only Advanced Permaculture Certification course based on a current, peer-reviewed advanced textbook and taught by experienced professionals from a host of different regenerative career paths blending disciplines outside the garden and farm scope of permaculture design and into a broader application of permaculture into everyday life, business, architecture, food, and even governance.
NO PREREQUISITES - Anyone Can Join US! Covers the Standard PDC Information but Updated, Corrected, & Amidst SO MUCH MORE!!
This course is primarily taught by the author and educator of the Permaculture Student series, Matt Powers, but it also includes over 70 different expert guest teachers:
- Dr. Elaine Ingham of Soil Food Web Inc
- John D. Liu of Ecosystem Restoration Camps
- Peter McCoy of Radical Mycology and Mycologos School of Mycology
- Dr. Jeanne Wallace of Nutritional Solutions
- Eddy Garcia of Living Earth Systems
- Erik Ohlsen of The Permaculture Skills Center and Permaculture Artisans
- Bruce Steele of Winfield Farms
- Hilary Kearney of Girl Next Door Honey
- Neal Spackman of Sustainable Design Masterclass
- Kevin Muno of Ecology Artisans
- Michael Nagler of the Metta Center for NonViolence
- Frank Golbeck of Golden Coast Mead
- Brock Dolman of The Occidental Arts & Ecology Center
- Stefan Sobkowiak of Miracle Farms and the Permaculture Orchard
- Jonathan Pineault of Quatre-Temps Ferme
- Gregory Landua of Terra Genesis International
- Justin Rhodes of Abundant Permaculture
- Brad Gates of Wild Boar Farms
- Tom Boyd of The Kefiry
- Alan Booker of the Eldenbridge Institute
- Darren Doherty of Regrarians.org
- Carter Wallace of the Ecology Center in San Juan Capistrano
- Joy Beckerman of Hemp Ace International
- Crystal Stevens of Worms at Work
- Sean Mitzel of the Prepared Homestead
- Michael Wittman of Blue Sky Biochar
- Todd Salemi of Organics Alive
- Danial Lawton of Permaculture Tools
- Cuauhtemoc Villa of Sonoma Biochar Initiative
- Bret Glassett of High Sierra Permaculture
- Mark Lakeman of CityRepair and Building Resilient Communities
- Daniel Halsey of PRI USA and United Designers
- & Many More!!
INCLUDES AMAZING BONUSES!!!!
- Lifetime Access to the online course materials and community
- The Permaculture Student 2 Ebook Textbook & Workbook Set
- Permaculture Chickens Ebook by Justin Rhodes
- 7 Steps to Success: Finding Land for the Permaculture Homestead & Farm of Your Dreams Ebook by Bret Glassett
- Thallaso Therapy Ebook by Antoinette Marquez
- The Regenerative Career Guide Ebook
- The Permaculture Mastery Checklist
- FREE Enrollment in Regenerative Entrepreneurs & Educators: Alignment, Crowdfunding, & Best Practices - $600 Value!!