This unbelievable bag is perfect as a briefcase or a purse – you decide! It features a ton of pockets, fully lined, handles and a shoulder strap. Use any standard zipper and find out how easy it is to put a zipper in using Lazy Girl’s trademark ‘No-Fear’ zipper technique.
Fabric recommendations: Choose 3 coordinating fabrics to use for the exterior and interior parts of the bag.
Keeping in the Lazy Girl tradition, this project is quick and easy and offers a place to embellish and personalize.
Basic Sewing and Quilting Skills Required.
An even-feed or walking foot and zipper foot may be helpful.
Finished Size: Approx. 11” x 17”
Fabric: 100% Cotton, 42” wide from the bolt.
- Bag Cover and Back Pocket: 1 1/2 Yards
- Front Pocket, Zipper Casing: 1/2 Yard
- Interior Pockets and Lining: 1 Yard
- Batting/Fusible Fleece: 36” x 45” piece of Dreamy Fusible Fleece SLG106 by Lazy Girl Designs.
- 20” Zipper
- 5 Buttons – For Decoration. 3/4” – 1” In Size.
- 2” of Sew-on Velcro to coordinate with fabric.