Drawn and Drafted has teamed up with Julie Baroh of Krab Jab Studio Gallery to bring you a new Bootcamp PDF that will be your one-stop resource to help you break in and stay in the gallery world.
You’ll feel confident and proactive when approaching galleries, pricing, and contracts. You’ll understand how the system works in order to make the most of your time. Best of all, you’ll know that you’re getting your art in front of people who will help you move into and become a success in the gallery world.
With this PDF, you’ll be able to:
- Find the right gallery that matches your unique voice.
- Submit to galleries with confidence and make a great first impression.
- Price your work accordingly and create rewarding relationships.
- Navigate gallery contracts and set realistic expectations.
- Attend worry-free when the gallery show opens, because you planned ahead.
Krab Jab Studios has worked with renowned artists like Stephanie Pui-Mun Law, Brom, Cynthia Sheppard, Dan Dos Santos, Tran Nguyen, Iain McCaig, Tim Bruckner, and many more. They’ve helped individual artists sell thousands of dollars of artwork, and are now offering their insider insights to help you achieve the success you deserve.
We are excited to share this Bootcamp to help you gain more confidence, more success, and more visibility into understanding the gallery world.
Simply download to get started!
And be sure to check out our other Bootcamp PDFs on Getting you Found, Getting you Hired, Getting you Paid, Web Presence, and many more, all here on Gumroad.