AutoCAD Productivity Webinar/Training Video
(Working smarter in CAD)
In this downloadable video webinar, I teach you the best Productivity tips, tricks, and techniques I've learned over my 15 years of drafting and design with AutoCAD.
This webinar is the culmination/curation of the best tips, techniques, and workflows that save time and effort when drafting in AutoCAD condensed into an easy to follow webinar that will instantly start saving you time.
As a designer/drafter the biggest advantage we can give ourselves is to make the most out of our time, being more productive leads to higher pay, increased value to our clients/employer, more free time, and less stress when it comes to deadlines and our day-to-day lives.
* Topics range from Creating Custom Tool Palettes to Quick Commands/Techniques that will save you hours, over and over again.
* You will benefit from years of experience and trial and error, learning an instant laundry list of must-know tricks/techniques you can use right away, all in under an hour!!
* I walk you through a handful of time-saving techniques in a condensed and no filler, right to the point video webinar showing step by step exactly how to use each on in AutoCAD
* Includes real-world screen shared examples and straight to the point walkthroughs of each technique and trick.
* Also included is a downloadable pdf recap/cheat sheet that compiles all of the commands/tips we cover in the webinar for easy review and a refresher.
*Bonus* - On top of the included downloadable webinar you will also get a free digital copy of my Bestselling ebook, The AutoCAD Productivity Handbook as an instant pdf download! ** (The AutoCAD Productivity Handbook: https://gum.co/XZLwW)
* This webinar is loaded with Time Saving Tips, Tricks, and Techniques for new to intermediate drafters & designers alike and I am sure you will come away with some great new tips, productivity techniques, and great commands to add to your AutoCAD Toolbox.
~About the Creator: My name is Brandon and I've been a Designer/Drafter for 15 years. I also created and run the CAD Blog CADIntentions.com along with the Youtube Channel: CAD Intentions.
Between the two I have shared hundreds of tutorials, tips, and training, growing to almost 8 million views across the two platforms.
In addition to the blog/channel, I also write ongoing training and tutorial content for the official AutoCAD Blog: https://blogs.autodesk.com/autocad/author/cadintentions/ and the Autodesk Knowledge Network.
Some Recent Feedback from CAD Intentions Blog/Youtube Tutorials:
Where were you all my life 😄 You have great tips on your channel 👍
Thank you, thank you, thank you! That was very helpful!
Thanks a lot, Brandon. I didn't know how to use this useful tool.
Don't miss out on the ability to fast track your AutoCAD learning and skill set at an unbelievable value for the information you will learn!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you So much for supporting CAD Intentions and purchasing the AutoCAD Productivity Webinar!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.