CANCELLED / WILL BE RESCHEDULED ASAP.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick reply.
ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
Many aspiring novelists write with the hope based on a myth that inspiration will come if they spend enough time at the keyboard. The result is time wasted on a flabby novel with no clear shape and a sagging pace.
In this professional workshop you will learn how asking creative questions and working with the essential building blocks of an effective story, can empower your writing so the stories you create are both transformative, powerful and unforgettable.
This workshop not only presents the essential elements of story building but provides tools and practical templates that help conjure the inspiration and insight you need to write better books.
These tools are applicable to novel authors as well as those telling stories in other media, including screenwriters and documentary filmmakers.
Location: 2 Blocks from Cahuenga & Vine in Hollywood CA 90038. Exact address provided only to those who sign up because attendance is limited at this interactive event. Free street parking is available around the location. Note VIP/Pro Subscribers pay $5 if they sign up online. For link email email@example.com. To become a subscriber and get access to this workshop (and all these professional resources as well http://bit.ly/32G6p8U) sign up at https://gumroad.com/l/dUzqTK/VID0nly
You will learn:
- Why some stories and characters really are much better than others and how you can turn your idea into one that resonates with people.
- Create great characters that will help you bring them to life and into your story world so they can tell their stories.
- Learn practical steps for conjuring your "muse" so your writing is naturally much easier, much better, and much more enjoyable for you as an author.
- Identify a Strong Story Premise
- Begin to Identify Characters That People Care About
About Dr. Fontana
Dr. Skyler Madison Fontana
PhD Jungian & Archetypal Psychology
Creativity Coach, Workshop Leader and Author.
Skyler is author of The Creative Writer’s Way, a book that helps writers find, develop and navigate the creative process in order to write powerful stories.
Guest Teacher, Writer & Story Coach (fiction & non-fiction) (2017 – present) Pacifica Graduate Institute. Lecturer on Depth Psychology for writers. Facilitates workshops for writers and coaches writers to find and write more powerful stories.
Palladin Productions: (2012 – present) Works with writers to find and develop projects into stories that have strong audience resonance, helps find and develop story ideas for producer Joe Fontana.
Research Symbologist (Secret America, 2012): Drawing heavily on materials covered during graduate studies, was recommended by a noted professor to analyze symbolic and archetypal research on symbols, sacred places and secret societies throughout the world for potential episodes for the television pilot and series, Secret America.
Director and Founder Skyler Madison Center for Well Being (Jan 1995 to May 2012)
Developed, trained and advised motivational life change coaching programs for a high profile, sophisticated clientele that used coaching, hypnotherapy and meditation.
- Pacifica Graduate Institute: PhD Jungian & Archetypal Psychology
- Robert McKee Story Seminar
- Berkeley Digital Film Institute: Certificate in Film Studies
- Columbia University: Master’s International Relations
- Hofstra University: Bachelor of Arts: Major in English Literature and Theatre
- MFA candidate Antioch University
Download the Story Engine Blueprint: https://skylermadison.com/story-engine-blueprint/
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.