lock push 2 knobs to currently selected device using a simple Shift+Solo shortcut.
No need to switch to user mode, no need to setup new control surfaces, just drop this device anywhere and you'll even get visual feedback directly on Push's display.
This device is intended for dedicated Push 2 users who want to change between tracks and play with another track's pads while controlling the same 8 parameters with the knobs. You can swap between locked device's pages only when the device is in focus.
Use case scenario:
- Say you have the device X selected on track 3.
- You use the shortcut Shift+Solo to lock the knob encoders to that device.
- There will be a message on push screen saying it is now locked to device X.
- After that, you can select different tracks and different devices - the knob encoders will keep controlling the same 8 parameters from device X.
- The next time you use the shortcut Shift+Solo either one of 2 things will happen:
a) if you have the device X on track 3 selected again, it will unlock from that device and a message will appear on push screen saying that it is now unlocked from device X
b) if you have any other device in any track selected, say device Y, then it will lock to that device and a message will appear on push screen saying it is now locked to device Y
Note: this device is distributed with a license. The first time you place it, it will ask you to insert the license code you received. It can be activated twice.
If you have some feedback, I would love to read it here.
(make sure you keep the receipt email)
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.