Planning A Wedding On A Budget
It sounds like an oxy-moron in so many ways doesn’t it? Well, get over it because that is the future of wedding planning. Spending your life savings on your big day is not just crazy it is insanely idiotic. You can have elegant, beautiful weddings and receptions without having to go broke in the process. Today’s couple knows that weddings on a budget just make more sense than spending like crazy. That and the days when the bride’s parents pay for everything is just about over. Nowadays couples are often spending their own money on the wedding as many of them live together long before the wedding day.
The title of this eBook is:
Wedding Budget Made Easy!, brought to you by Wings of Success.
Very good guidance for Wedding Budget Ceremony And Ideas
for you Special Love Event
Inside this eBook of 106 Pages,
very useful for your Inspiration
you will discover the topics about:
01) planning a wedding on a budget,
02) hints and tips for the perfect wedding,
03) using themes to cut wedding costs,
04) cheap wedding and reception tips,
05) how to save money on audio/video for your wedding,
06) how to save money on food for your wedding,
07) planning a. honeymoon you can afford,
08) planning an inexpensive open house,
09) save money on wedding invitations,
10) weddings and gift giving on a budget,
11) how to have great hair at a budget price...
...and so much more!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.