This webinar is intended to survey & summarize all of the trends I'm aware of that impact Gospel progress among the unreached. I take everything that's happened in the past decade, the past year, and the past quarter, and bring it down to what's happening now, and what I think is likely in next quarter and next year. So if you want the 30,000-foot view, this is for you.
THIS IS THE SECOND UPDATE WEBINAR.
You can buy access to the first one (including entire recording) at https://gumroad.com/l/zJLZU.
WEBINAR TIME: 1 to 3 PM CST/CDT
This time, I'm doing just one webinar, and it's tentatively scheduled for this time.
This package includes both an invite to the webinar and the recording, so even if you can’t make the webinar you can still watch it, and get the slide deck.
It will cover:
- Major barriers each affecting a significant portion of the unreached, with trendlines and projections
- Transition places where the church stands a good chance of growing and even doubling in size between 2015 and 2020
- 10 'cold zones' where the majority of the world's unreached population are found, and detailed trends impacting mission in those zones, with trendlines
Also: categories of strategies that are effective among the unreached, and global missionary deployment
Registration cost: $25, and includes:
- the webinar (~60-90 minutes, and time for Q&A),
- the recording of the webinar
- All questions, plus any additional answers/clarifications that couldn't be done in the webinar due to time's sake
- The slide deck