In this recorded workshop and workbook you learn how to run live online events for 100 to 10,000 quickly and cost-effectively worldwide and how to charge for those events if desired. You learn how to record these events for replay later, how to share or sell them later if desired. Techniques covered in this workshop will show you how to run an unlimited number of these events to an audience of 100 for about $65/month.
Topics addressed include:
Along with this workshop you will receive:
- How to run a live event to an audience where one or all of the actors, presenters, instructors, is working remotely and the audience is connecting remotely by computer, table, iphone, android phone or standard telephone.
- How to manage live performances online including controlling speaker display, audience interaction, screen sharing, and messaging.
- How to invite audiences to an event and require payment if desired.
- How to password and lock connections to ensure only the invited can attend the meeting.
- Recording performances, presentations, and classes for replay later.
- Lighting and background options including green screen.
- This online workshop and laboratory will allow you to experiment with tools used to run and control live online events.
- Access to a video that reviews what you have learned.
- A workbook with instructions and links so you can run your own meetings going forward.
Questions? Email email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.