This video and set of annotated notes will help you identify difficult people before you agree to work with them, or hire them, and will help you handle them afterwards.
Dealing with Difficult People
You can stop difficult people from wasting your time, destroying your business relationships, and sabotaging your work.
There are specific techniques and strategies you can use to recognize and handle difficult customers, co-workers, collaborators, directors, producers, editors in business transactions and mastering these tools can dramatically increase how much control you have, how much you earn, and how much hassle you have to endure.
In this 45 minute video and downloadable document you learn:
- How to recognize difficult people.
- How to differentiate (most of the time) between truly dangerous, functionally psychopathic, highly narcissistic, simply counter-dependent, and "easily frightened and confused" folks so you handle them correctly.
- Strategies that maximize your control while minimizing potential conflicts now and in the future.
- Situations you must avoid at all costs.
Speaker: Nancy Fulton
Nancy Fulton has been writing, producing, and publishing profitably for more than 20 years. She's launched and profitably run multiple businesses. She has taught for UCLA, the Art Institute & School for Creative Startups in the UK. She currently support more than 25,000 creative professionals here in Los Angeles.
People who enjoy my events are those looking for effective tools and techniques they can use right away. They want solutions that work. My members are hard working writers, screenwriters, filmmakers, actors, and creative entrepreneurs. They are actively building careers based on their ability to produce, publish, perform, and create. I'm dead serious about helping people achieve their objectives through fact-rich online and face-to-face events. I look forward to helping you get things done.
Meetup Group Testimonials:
- “ I wish I had found this group sooner! ” — Stephanie Yuhas
- “ Good networking and great educational workshops and seminars! ” — Sandy Baumann
- “ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ” — Pamela Davis
- “ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
- — Susan Shearer
- “ Excellent information with every session. ” — Lee Forgang
- “ Very good collection of really useful material ” — Frank Amsden
- “ Worthwhile venues, quality people. Nancy Fulton puts a lot of energy into each event. ” — Lauren Bell
- “ We have the most interesting and action filled fact and method meetings! ” — Constance Golden