Open Peeps is a hand-drawn illustration library to create scenes of people. You can use them in product illustration, marketing, comics, product states, user flows, personas, storyboarding, or whatever you want!
- 👩🏽⚕️Nurses and Doctors
- 😷Face Masks variable
- 🎨Now there's a version with color! You can change the colors of clothes, skin, hair at a global level
- 💇🏽♀️Dreads hairstyles.
- 😊Face expressions
- ☝🏽Standing poses
- 🐒Sitting poses
- 🧔🏽Facial Hair.
- 🎨Color of ink and background to fit your brand.
Creating a character is easy! Use any product design tool like Sketch, Figma, XD, or Studio to mix nested components. There are over 584,688 possible combinations (yup, someone did the math!)
- 🏗A web builder!!!
- 🦵🏽More body types.
- 👵🏼Senior Expressions.
- 🐕Pets and assistance dogs!
- 🧍🏽♂️More customizable standing and seating positions.
- 🦻Hearing aids, more prosthetics, single-arm, other wheelchair variations.
Check out the Notion Board about this project. You can see everything that is upcoming, what's in progress, and what I completed. You can even leave comments!
The library is under license CC0. This means it's Free for Commercial and Personal Use: no need to credit, license, or anything.
To get it for free, just put $0 in the price. If you're feeling generous, you can also add some funds to keep this project going!