Reduce weight of images but not quality. Deliver images faster. Save on bandwidth and storage.
Optimage is an advanced image optimization tool to minimize images in a visually lossless way for websites, apps, storage and sharing.
By purchasing through this form, you get a license key and a free copy of Optimage. Free edition of Optimage is limited to 24 images per day. Register Optimage with the license key to use it without any limits on any device you own. The license is per seat, you can specify any number of users for the license key in Quantity, and the same will apply to them.
Read full License Agreement – http://getoptimage.com/eula.
Visually lossless optimizations
Optimage uses advanced metrics to automatically adjust image quality for 30-50% smaller image files that are visually perceived as originals.
Nearly optimal compression
Max compression ratio is achieved by exhaustively trying various compression parameters and image data structures using novel and traditional heuristics.
Clean and simple interfaces
Simple native GUI and universal CLI clients are built to work efficiently across many different platforms on desktops and servers.
- Lossy (visually lossless) and lossless optimizations
- Referenceless image quality assessment
- Negligible degradation on subsequent runs
- Nearly optimal compression
- Fast parallel processing on modern multi-core CPUs
- Advanced quality metrics based on human perception
- Full color management with ICC v4 profile support
- Smart Convert to sRGB option
- Integration to system file managers
- Extremely simple optimization settings
- Strips excessive metadata (Exif, XMP, IPTC, comments, etc)
- Losslessly auto rotates JPEG photographs according to Exif Orientation tag
- Preserves useful metadata (Android 9-patches, aPNG, etc)
- Handles most popular image formats: JPEG and PNG, with GIF and SVG coming later
- Cross-platform CLI and GUI for Mac, Windows (coming later) and Linux (coming later)
- Minifies Windows Icons/Favicons (ICO) and Apple Icons (ICNS) (coming soon)
Why use Optimage?
Make your website load faster
When building a website, it is important to make all image assets, photographs and other media as small as possible. Recent studies show that most of mobile users abandon sites that take longer than 3 seconds to load.
Make your app smaller for your users
Image assets in your app are probably bigger than needed. Reduce their size, so that your app is faster to download and install.
Optimize your images for faster sharing on social networks and other popular services, while reducing the load on them and saving Internet bandwidth.
Reduce file attachments
There is often a strict file size limit on file attachments in emails and web forms. Reduce your images to meet the requirements or send more.
You may see some examples on the Optimage website – http://getoptimage.com.