Become an Optimize Performance in DoubleClick Search Certified Expert.
Another Name: Optimize Performance in Search Ads 360 Assessment.
Optimize Performance in DoubleClick Search Details:
- Time: No Time Limit to finish the assessment
- Passing score: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don't pass the assessment, you can take it immediately
- Validity Period: 12 Months
For Your Information:
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
For any assistance, please contact us - https://www.webonlinesolution.com/contact
- SuperCoolKicks wants to see which landing page experience is best for users who have clicked the Cool Kicks sneaker ads. What best practice should they follow while they’re running this test?
- Knowing that DinoWorld park tickets tend to have a long conversion funnel, Johanna wants to give equal credit to every click that kept the user’s interest prior to purchasing tickets. Which model would she use to see credit assigned in this way?
- How does the position-based attribution model assign conversion credit?
- James wants to see a full list of bid strategies and the health status of each. How can he do this?
- Lucy wants to get an idea of how her bid strategy would perform with a 10 percent increase of weekly spend, without risking her budget. What feature in DoubleClick Search could help Lucy out?
- Suzanne has run all the reports she can think of, but she wants to make sure she’s not missing anything. What’s one method she can use to find parts of her campaign strategy that are under-credited?
- Mario has a tight budget for his campaign and wants to make sure his targeting is set up to get him the best ROI possible. What feature can Mario set up in DoubleClick Search to automatically detect high-performing geographic areas?
- Jane is making adjustments to her cost per action (CPA) target every day and is frustrated that DoubleClick Search seems to always be calibrating. Why does this keep happening to Jane?
- Which of the below is a benefit of DoubleClick Search Budget Management?
- Yazmin wants to target display ads to snowboarders and skiers who have clicked on Ultimate SnowShoes search ads. What’s one way she can do that in DoubleClick Search?
- Bert wants to make sure his bid strategies aren’t optimizing for $3 sticker purchases instead of the $500 skis. How can he set this up in DoubleClick Search?
- Bean Coffee is keeping their coffee shops open late near college campuses. They want students searching for a late-night study spot to see that a Bean Coffee location near them is still open. Which extensions should they use?
- Surf-N-Board sells a lot of boards in-store and they want to make sure their offline data is taken into account for optimization efforts. What’s a best practice for working with offline data?
- Debbie is excited to plan budgets directly in DoubleClick Search. What is a best practice to help her get started?
- Sometimes campaign structure doesn’t match reporting needs. What can you use to create reports that reflect your lines of business, irrespective of the campaign structure?
- Once budget plans are set in Budget Management, what is a best practice for allocating spend to meet DinoWorld Theme Park’s business needs?
- Betsy wants to make sure there aren’t any glaring issues with one of her bid strategies. Where can she get a quick glimpse of the status in DoubleClick Search?
- Alan wants to see conversion credit equally divided across every click, except for the click that occurred just prior to the user converting. Which attribution model would he use?
- Jerry wants DoubleClick to automatically adjust keyword bids based on the dollar value of Ultimate SnowShoes products that users have researched. What feature allows him to do this?
- Ultimate SnowShoes wants to improve their conversion rate for the Winter Warehouse sale. What is a best practice for Ultimate SnowShoes while they’re testing ad copy?
- What is one benefit of using the sitelink extension?
- Which attribution model uses Floodlight data from both converting and non-converting users?
- Bob wants to see the trade-off between cost and conversion volume by experimenting with different adjustments to his cost per action (CPA), without risking budget to do so. What feature in DoubleClick Search could help Bob experiment?
- What is a benefit of portfolio bid strategies?
- Jules got an alert that two campaigns are hitting the daily budget cap, limiting performance towards his ROI target. He believes that increasing the budget will drive more conversions, but he doesn’t have budget to spare. What’s one other option?
- Matt has run so many reports he’s having trouble figuring out what to pay attention to and what steps to take. What best practice could you give Matt?
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for visiting us and making your first purchase!
If you are having problem to get or download the PDF answer sheet file, please email us here - email@example.com
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Exam then you can Hire Us, we will pass this exam for you. Have a great day!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know first if you don’t pass this exam. We will send an updated answer guide within 24 hours because The Google Team can change their Question set any time.
For a quick chat, come to the skype - alexrochelle67
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.