Become a Optimize your Display & Video 360 campaign Assessment Certified Expert.
The old name of this certification is the Bid Manager Optimization Assessment.
Optimize your Display & Video 360 campaign Details:
- Time: No Time Limit to finish the assessment
- Passing score: 100%
- Retake period: If you don't pass the assessment, you can take it immediately
- Validity Period: 12 Months
For Your Information:
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
For any assistance, please contact us - https://www.webonlinesolution.com/contact
- You have an insertion order designed to get more customers to install your app. What is its goal?
- Which can be one of the most effective strategies for driving action?
- What can you do to optimize in the final week of your campaign’s flight?
- When would you avoid setting your display insertion order’s pacing to “ASAP”?
- What’s a good frequency when your goal is to start raising awareness with new people?
- What is the maximum amount Bid Manager will increase your bids when using bid multipliers?
- At its most basic, how do you optimize your campaign?
- When optimizing to build awareness, what components should you optimize first?
- What’s an important consideration when excluding keywords of categories that you deem unsafe for your brand?
- Which of the following is an example of low performers when trying to influence consideration?
- What is a way to improve your targeting when your goal is influencing consideration?
- Why would you look at an impression lost chart when making quick optimizations?
- What’s the best way to optimize for creatives with high click rates?
- Paul wants to make sure his ads reach users who visit a popular delivery app.
- Which dimension will he choose when setting up his bid multipliers?
- Why is defining a primary goal the first step of optimizing your online advertising campaign?
- Manual optimizations to which components typically provide the greatest impact?
- Why would you use fixed manual bidding for a line item instead of leaving it to automated algorithmic bidding?
- What’s a promising way to increase your remarketing list’s potential impressions?
- How can the pacing metrics help you to optimize remarketing line items?
- What’s a possible way to optimize toward a $10 cost per action (CPA) goal if your current CPA is $50?
- What is the most important factor to consider when evaluating viewability and ad position performance?
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for visiting us and making your first purchase!
If you are having problem to get or download the PDF answer sheet file, please email us here - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Exam then you can Hire Us, we will pass this exam for you. Have a great day!
Email us: email@example.com
Let us know first if you don’t pass this exam. We will send an updated answer guide within 24 hours because The Google Team can change their Question set any time.
For a quick chat, come to the skype - alexrochelle67
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.