"It is a really high quality resource. The part about pricing is extremely useful. We are in such a competitive market and she really shows how to create value and earn more. I will be developing a plan of action based on her strategy. Highly recommended."
Katey Nixon, an Online English Teacher specializing in IELTS.
Starting your own online teaching business can be intimidating.
You will most likely find yourself spending countless hours figuring out how to create a website, put together content, recruit students, do email marketing, brand yourself, and create your first product. Oh, and teaching, too!I've been there, and I know that in the beginning it's hard not only to tackle all this new stuff, but to prioritize what goes first and what can wait. I felt like I was lacking a guide, a person who not only started a business, any business, but who is a teacher like myself and has taught online successfully. As a result, I spent a lot of time re-inventing the wheel... That precious time could have been used building up my brand, my product and my first course.
- Are you ready to "opt out" of the traditional classroom, but are not sure where to start your online business?
- Does the thought of recruiting, blogging and email marketing sound new?
- Do you want to save a lot of time and money creating your own brand?Then you'll appreciate this. This is your guide that will save you time, money, and lots of stress. This will help you to focus on what you love doing most of all - teaching.
"When I first came across Elena's site, I remember just going through all of her blog posts. What I've always loved about Elena is how in-depth she covers topics. Therefore, when I saw that she was selling a book for teacherpreneurs, buying it was a no-brainer for me since I know she always delivers great value. I thought to myself "Where was Elena's book when I first ventured into online teaching?" This book covers exactly what you need to do to start a successful, online teaching business. I would recommend it without any hesitation. It is super affordable and valuable and I absolutely love how Elena ties in her personal experience to it."
Leandra Griffith, Online English Teacher and the Owner of English with Leandra
The guide includes:
- A 10-chapter e-book with personal stories, experiences, tips and ideas
- A 10-page PDF workbook with charts, FAQ, and reflection questions.
Not sure if this product is for you?
- Check out my latest webinars with tips on how to create and sell an e-course and what web-resources to use for your online teaching.
- Listen to my short podcasts with exclusive tips for online teachers, updated weekly.
- Read one chapter from the e-book on how to create a highly functional website that works for your business!
Finally, here's a list of topics that are presented in the e-book:
- My story
- Things to know before you get started
- Define your niche
- Social networking for online teachers
- Successful blogging
- Create a powerful website
- Working for yourself or for somebody else?
- Find your ideal client
- Set your prices
- Recruit your students
- Invest into professional development
Thank you in advance for your purchase! Do you know of online teachers struggling to get new students in? Then spread the word, share the link, and say something good :)
All the best to you,
"Als Kollegin war ich besonders beeindruckt von ihrem Können in großen Webinars und im Bereich Coaching. Elena ist eine wunderbare Lehrerin mit immensem Talent."
Kerstin Cable, the owner of Fluent.