Ebook. Copyright 2014
BOOK DESCRIPTION: Every mouth is full of bacteria, yeasts, fungi and viruses. Can we stop these infectious microorganisms from making us sick? Today, with millions dawning face masks, washing with antibacterial soaps, and sanitizing classrooms, hospitals and other public places, we need new solutions. Peer-reviewed research from some of the world's foremost microbiologists is now demonstrating that the probiotic bacteria in our mouth can be used to reduce or prevent infections from invading the body's internal tissues. Our oral probiotics can be our first line of defense against some of the most dangerous diseases, including those caused by aggressive bacteria, flu viruses and yeasts. In this groundbreaking book, the author details the newest research revealing the cooperative roles friendly oral bacteria play within our immune system to fight infection and prevent disease. Guidance on supplementation and on how to encourage the growth of our resident oral probiotic colonies is also described. A must read for anyone wanting to strengthen the immune system and stay healthy.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: The author is a California Naturopath and holds a Ph.D. in Natural Health Sciences. He is Board Certified as an Alternative Medical Practitioner - a traditional naturopath, not a licensed medical doctor. He is the author of 25 books on natural health, and his focus is upon researching and writing about traditional therapies accompanied by clear clinical evidence.
This is an Ebook, in all the popular formats: EPUB, PDF, AZW3 and MOBI. Here are the devices that can be used:
- EPUB format will work on NOOK, KOBO Reader, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Sony Readers, EPUBReader Firefox add on, Adobe Digital Editions, QuickReader.
- PDF allows any computer or phone with a PDF app to read the file.
- AZW3 format allows the book to be read on any Kindle reader or Kindle software.
- MOBI allows the book to be read on the MobiPocket Reader, the PalmDOC, Stanza, FBReader, Kindle for PC and Mac, and STDU Viewer.
- An option to read the Ebook ONLINE is also given.