All features of ORGanizer for Salesforce are free to use with some limitations regarding the number of logins storable, the display of advertisements both in the extension's page and the Quick Console, and also the display of a advertisement message after a given number of login or plugins actions executed.
With Lite PRO license you'll get up to 100 storable logins, 50 synced logins and no ORGanizer Site Redirect Popup: only yearly membership available.
It's easy as 1,2,3:
- Click on the Subscribe button and complete the purchase
- Add your email address (which will be the email address enabled on ORGanizer for Salesforce and that is the same of the user logged on your browser on the "PRO" tab of the Options page)
- Receive a license key within the purchase confirmation mail
- Go to ORGanizer's Options page, jump to the PRO tab and validate your brand new license
- In the Quota tab you'll see the updated limits and from now on, until subscription expiration, no advertisements are displayed!
⚠⚠ If you receive an error during the license key verification process, chances are that you have to enable Chrome/Edge data sync or haven't authorized with Firefox, Opera or Brave ⚠⚠
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your purchase.
To add your license code on ORGanizer, please follow the guide at https://organizer.solutions/faq.html?#profeatures
For any inquiry please report to https://organizer.solutions/support.html
If you need to change the licensed email address, click the"View Content" button on the top of the purchase landing page or "Manage membership" link on the bottom of the confirmation email, right after the license key.
Have a nice Salesforce day!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.