Learn a Khalida choreography!
In this class I will guide you step-by-step through one of my favourite Oriental Choreographies, including tips for how to dance to a baladi taqsim, a mini-techinque tutorial, and a bonus performance video.
This Online class includes:
- Dancing Warmup
- Step-by-step Choreography Instruction
- Practicing each section with Music
- Taqsim Improvisation Tips
- Practicing the full Choreography
- Bonus: 'Apple Picking' Tutorial
- Bonus: Demo Performance
You will learn a full 4-minute oriental/raqs sharki/magencé belly dance style choreography - Ready for Stage! The individual steps are taught as repeatable combinations; which then come together into a full choreography at the end.
The Music we'll dance to is Ishta (So sweet) - from Album Cairo Nights vol. 2 by Dr Samy Farag
- Level: intermediate/advanced
- Duration: Video length: 2 videos of approx 45 minutes each, plus bonus video
- Choreo duration: +- 4 minutes
- Bonus Documents: Taqsim Tips and Choreo Notes.
I am excited to share this new material with you!
Important pricing notice: As Gumroad now complies to the VAT regulations for online purchases, a 20% VAT will be added automatically to the total price upon checkout for EU residents.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.