Learn a Khalida choreography!
In this class I will guide you step-by-step through one of my favourite Oriental Choreographies, including tips for how to dance to a baladi taqsim, a mini-techinque tutorial, and a bonus performance video.
This Online class includes:
- Dancing Warmup
- Step-by-step Choreography Instruction
- Practicing each section with Music
- Taqsim Improvisation Tips
- Practicing the full Choreography
- Bonus: 'Apple Picking' Tutorial
- Bonus: Demo Performance
You will learn a full 4-minute oriental/raqs sharki/magencé belly dance style choreography - Ready for Stage! The individual steps are taught as repeatable combinations; which then come together into a full choreography at the end.
The Music we'll dance to is Ishta (So sweet) - from Album Cairo Nights vol. 2 by Dr Samy Farag
- Level: intermediate/advanced
- Duration: Video length: 2 videos of approx 45 minutes each, plus bonus video
- Choreo duration: +- 4 minutes
- Bonus Documents: Taqsim Tips and Choreo Notes.
I am excited to share this new material with you!
Important pricing notice: As Gumroad now complies to the VAT regulations for online purchases, a 20% VAT will be added automatically to the total price upon checkout for EU residents.