If you, like me, love using Notion to track all the fun activities (besides the projects, tasks, and journaling), I think you'll enjoy this one!
Every year I get excited when the Academy announces the films nominated for the Oscars, but I've never found a fun way to keep track of everything I had seen or was still on my watchlist, so this year I decided to create my own system using Notion!
With this simple system you are able to:
- Navigate through the list of all films nominated, filtered by categories;
- Learn more about each movie and watch its trailer;
- Mark films as watched and quickly find them in an organized and visually interesting way;
- Remember which were your favorite films of the award season;
- Use a simple ballot to check your bets for the big night!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your support, have fun!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.