ATSC 3.0 Topic Sponsor
This opening session of the TVOT SF 2019 ATSC 3.0 Mini-Track--which will be prefaced by a brief presentation, in which Anne Schelle, CEO of Pearl TV, will update attendees on the latest developments in the new broadcast-TV standard, including timing of builds, new capabilities and early deployments--will explore the crucial role that wired and wireless (5G) broadband will play as a backchannel in the ATSC 3.0 ecosystem, and how the hybrid OTA-OTT nature of the new standard can be leveraged to power new kinds of TV/video experiences and new forms of monetization. Panelists will discuss how best to ensure that ATSC 3.0 and broadband work seamlessly together, and examine how their combination can power technological innovation in such areas as connected TV, in-car entertainment, advanced advertising, and beyond. Panelists include:
• Nick Colsey, VP of Business Development for TV, Sony
• Azita Manson, President, OpenZNet
• Arthur Orduna, Chief Innovation Officer, Avis Budget
• Steve Reynolds, President, Imagine Communications
• Anne Schelle, Managing Director, Pearl TV (Moderator)
• Yoshimitsu Tsurimaki, Producer, Business Development, T-NET Japan
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.