Many firms are struggling with collaboration technology. Either it’s been installed and is not being used, or they are not sure what to do. How do you make great decisions about collaboration technology and its use within organizations? Collaboration Roadmap answers both questions, providing a roadmap to success with collaboration at work.
Table of Contents
- Introduction and Overview
- Foreword – by Ed Brill (IBM Corporation)
- Chapter 1. Setting the Scene
- Chapter 2. Really Understand the Technology
- Chapter 3. Outline the Vision
- Chapter 4. Accept Technology is a Small Factor in Success
- Chapter 5. Determine Your Governance Approach
- Chapter 6. Make Every Effort to Engage the Business
- Chapter 7. Apply Intentional Energy to Adoption
- Chapter 8. Pursue Increasing Value
- Chapter 9. Your Collaboration Journey
- Appendix 1. Collaboration Theory
- Title: Collaboration Roadmap: You’ve Got the Technology — Now What?
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: The Michael Sampson Company (December 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 9-780473-200732
- Availability: for immediate shipment
- Price: US$49 per copy, including postage
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.