This is a simple Step by Step Guide to upgrade from a Partnership business to a Limited Liability Company in Trinidad and Tobago.
Antoinette Sydney has registered over 100 Businesses for entrepreneurs in Trinidad and Tobago and now she wants to share her knowledge with other entrepreneurs who may be considering upgrading from a Partnership Business to a Limited Liability Company.
Professionals charge inflated fees to change a Partnership Business to a Limited Liability Company in Trinidad and Tobago. With the help of this eBook, you can complete the entire process on your own.
Antoinette Sydney LLB LEC CAMLFC CFRMP Attorney at Law Bar No. SYA2015211 is an entrepreneur with more than 10 successful companies. She is of the view that employees will be obsolete in the near future and persons will only be engaged as independent contractors or service providers. Persons will therefore be required to have a registered business. In preparation for this, Antoinette Sydney has prepared this Step by Step Guide for you to register your own Sole Trader Business in Trinidad and Tobago.
You will learn the following by purchasing this amazing book:
• What is a Partnership Business?
• What is a Limited Liability Company?
• What are the benefits of Incorporating a Limited Liability Company?
• How to complete the Name Search application (Form 25)
• How to write a letter explaining the transition;
• What to do if your proposed company name is queried?
• What to do if your proposed name is declined?
• How to complete Form 9 to de-register your Partnership?
• How much does it cost to de-register a Partnership?
• How to complete Form 1?
• How to complete Form 27?
• How to complete Form 4?
• How to complete Form 8?
• When will the Certificate of Incorporation be ready for collection?
• How much does it cost to incorporate a limited liability company?
• How long does the process take?
• What are the required documents to open a Limited Liability Company Bank account?
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.