Never Miss A Thing is more than an eBook. It's a system designed for busy people like you who want to simplify, get their work done and enjoy life!
Your time is valuable and this eBook will help you make the most of the minutes and hours in your days. Business expert Peter Drucker once said, “Everything requires time. It is the only truly universal condition. Nothing else, perhaps, distinguishes effective executives as much as their tender loving care of time.”
About the Author
Productivity professor Mike St. Pierre will guide you through Never Miss a Thing. His blog has been featured in the 2016 and 2017 Top Productivity Blogs. Says author Jared Dees, "With vision and clarity, Mike is able to guide aspiring leaders to efficiently live their full potential with practical tools and resources."
Most productivity writers test out their ideas on their readers but not Mike St. Pierre. He has successfully run two non-profits, has been married for twenty years and is the proud father of four children. His doctoral dissertation was on the impact of technology on young people so you know that he has authority when it comes to education, productivity and life. Mike's ideas have been tested in his own life and in the organizations that he's led. He only teaches what he knows to actually work in the lives of real people.
The eBook will teach you, in less than 15 minutes, how to master the following habits:
1. How to use a digital task manager.
2. How to use one inbox in order to stay organized.
3. How to use one calendar for all of your commitments.
4. How to create a Morning Practice.
5. How to do a weekly review of the past seven days.
6. How to develop The Getaway Habit.
Best of all, you'll feel more control over your commitments and less stress. That translates into a greater feeling of inner peace and total confidence.
This product contains two foundation tools:
- Never Miss A Thing eBook: 18 pages (just the right length for instant impact)
- Never Miss A Thing audioBook: 20 minutes (just right for a drive to work or a quick workout)
Additionally, we have included three bonus tools:
- Bonus #1: The Daily Plan Cheatsheet: 2 pages (a super-simple worksheet for organizing your day)
- Bonus #2: Effective Meeting Cheatsheet: 3 pages (the top tips for making your next meeting less awful)
- Bonus #3: Never Miss A Thing online email course: 6 days of emails with practical applications of the 6 habits mentioned in the eBook. (follow-up learning is by all accounts, the surest way to make ideas "stick")
Thanks for your purchase! For more resources, visit my website: www.mikestpierre.com.
Mike St. Pierre
P.S. If you're not satisfied with Never Miss a Thing, I'm happy to refund your purchase 100%. It's important to me that you find value in your purchase.