Want to build a clean & simple iOS app using Core Data? Something beginner-friendly? This template shows you exactly that.
- It creates a Book App using the exact same skin of my App Store published app - Bhagavad Gita interpretation
- Shows you how to read a JSON and display its contents as a list of chapters using a UITableView
- Allows you to tap on each chapter to show its contents
- Is fully customizable since you have to just replace the JSON with your content and your app is ready
- Is beginner-friendly since the code is simple & well documented
- Works well in light and dark mode
- Is App Store ready
- Exact same source code is used in my published app - Bhagavad Gita interpretation https://apps.apple.com/in/app/bhagavad-gita-interpretation/id1488898377!
(Does not contain Widget code)
The project assumes that you have a basic understanding of Swift & know how to run a project in Xcode.
The download includes:
1. My Book app - An Xcode project written in Swift (with inline comments)
2. PDF document that explains the files present
Features of the app:
- Create a simple and minimal book app & read through its chapters
- Highlight functionality - long press on any content you want to highlight & tap on the 'highlight' menu item
- Bookmark functionality - bookmark at any place to come back later and continue reading
- Learn to use a custom font (the app uses Georgia)
- Understand how to set up & use Core Data
- Shows how to use UITableViewDiffableDataSource & trailingSwipeActionsConfigurationForRowAt delegate method
- Shows how to open a share sheet
- Shows techniques for asking user reviews through Apple's requestReview methods
- Supports Dynamic Text Type & VoiceOver operations
- Easy to re-skin
- Beautiful and professional looking design
- Tested on Xcode 12.4
- Works on iOS 14 and has a minimum deployment target of iOS 13
* You may not: Sell this product as is
* You may not: Share or distribute original files as a freebie
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you so much for purchasing the app. I hope it helps you with your Swift learning journey.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.