A pair of matching painterly calligraphic brushes designed for the Procreate App and the Apple Pencil. Inspired by the subtle painterly streaks of vintage hand painted signs. Created with custom source art.
Tips for using the brushes:
- The brush tip shape follows the direction of the pencil (like a real paintbrush), so hold your pencil perpendicular to your strokes.
- Experiment with the opacity sliders and streamline settings for different styles of lettering
How to install procreate brushes
- Click the download button (using the device where procreate is installed)
- When viewing the .brush file, Choose "open in procreate" or "Copy to procreate"
- The brush will now appear in your brushes menu under "imported"
- That's it!
For a walkthrough on brush installation, check out this video tutorial.
Thanks for trying my Painterly brushes! I really like lettering with them, and I hope you do too. Feel free to share your creations with me on instagram - tag @puchi_melissa.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share