This course has been archived. You can access my course archive by becoming a Member for as little at $20/month.
I'm also offering an updated version of this course for Corel Painter 2019 and later. If you are using Corel Painter 2019, you would get more value out of that course instead of this one. You can purchase the updated course here.
Learn the essential skills required to master Corel Painter versions 2016-2018 in a video training course by Corel Painter Master Elite, Aaron Rutten. More than 500 copies of this course have been purchased worldwide!
Aaron guides you through all of the important tools and features of Corel Painter while teaching you many of the digital painting tricks and techniques he has learned throughout his career. In addition to discovering Painter's essential content and features, you'll also learn essential illustration skills that you can use to create art like a pro. This course is suitable for beginners and intermediate Painter users who want a comprehensive guide through Painter's content and features. After this course, you'll be more confident using Painter's interface and tools.
This is a video training course that you can download to your computer and watch any time.
Course Outline & Syllabus (See module links below for Painter 2017 & 2018 syllabuses, previews and descriptions)
- Lesson Videos: 4.5 Hours of Video Lessons (High Quality 1080 HD M4V & MP4)
- Video files are downloadable to your computer*
- Videos are packaged in a single ZIP file for easy downloading
- Painter 2017 New Features Module (70 minute course included free)
- Painter 2018 New Features Module (80 minute course included free)
PLUS PREMIUM RESOURCE FILES:
- PDF Files: Instructions, Introduction, Optimizing Your Computer For Corel Painter, Workspace Install Guide
- Corel Painter 2018/2017/2016 Workspaces with Custom Brushes (PWS File)
- BOX Files - Custom palettes with brushes and shortcuts used in the lesson
How To Make Image Hose Nozzles (MP4 Video)
Best File Formats For Digital Art (M4V Video)
Color Guide (PDF)
- Optimizing Your Computer For Corel Painter (PDF)
* Downloaded videos can be watched any time without an internet connection.
* Downloaded videos can be sped up or slowed down with a Media Player such as VLC
- Corel Painter 2016, 2017, 2018 New Features
- Corel Painter Fundamental Skills
- Digital Illustration Essential Skills
- Essential Brush Techniques
- How To Choose Correct Canvas Dimensions & Resolution
- How To Navigate The Corel Painter Interface
- How To Customize Your Wacom Tablet For Corel Painter
- How To Use Brushes
- How To Use A Tablet
- How To Choose Color
- How To Calibrate Your Pen & Brushes
- How To Make Custom Brushes
- How To Create Custom Palettes
- How To Draw With Symmetry
- How To Use Perspective Guides To Draw In Perspective
- How To Customize The Painter Interface
- How To Make A Custom Workspace
- How To Use & Create Keyboard Shortcuts
- How To Manage Color Profiles
- How To Use Layers
- How To Blend Color
- How To Create Custom Papers & Flow Maps
- How To Make Brushstrokes Smoother
- How To Use A Reference Image
- How To Make Custom Brush Icons
- How To Capture Dabs
- How To Use Audio Expression & Audio Brushes
- How To Create A Color Palette From An Image
- How To Use Particle Brushes
- How To Use Dynamic Speckle Brushes
- How To Use Liquid Ink & Watercolor Brushes
- How To Use Composite Methods
- How To Use Dynamic Layers
- How To Use Effects
- How To Correct Color & Lighting
- How To Add Canvas Texture
- How To Add Impasto
- How To Create Realistic 3D Shading
- How To Use The Vector Shape Tools
- How To Use Rulers & Guides
- How To Tint/Glaze
- Masking Essentials
- Cloning Basics
- AND MUCH MORE
- 100% compatible with Painter 2016, Painter 2017, Painter 2018.
- Mostly compatible with Painter 2015, X3 & earlier
- Partially compatible with Corel Painter Essentials (Painter Essentials is the light version of Painter with fewer features) I have a separate tutorial for Painter Essentials here.
- You can follow this course with Painter 2019, but I'll be releasing an updated version of this course for Painter 2019 shortly.
Don't have Corel Painter? You can try Painter free for 30 days at: http://www.painterartist.com | Use my coupon code PTRAR to save $100 of the full purchase price.
"The course has been good for me it has been one of my better buys and is easy to follow." - Ozzy
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for purchasing my course!
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share