Subscribe today for our ever-growing bank of interactive teaching resources and exciting digital games!
These connect learning to life and equip young people with the knowledge, skills and experience to find their purpose and fulfil their potential.
The Panjango Resource Bank includes:
Teaching resources that connect careers to the curriculum and help young people develop important skills for their future as they explore the world of work. All resources are downloadable and editable in Powerpoint format to allow you to tailor them to the specific needs of your pupils.
By signing up today, you'll get access to an existing bank of more than 60 resources. We'll be adding at least 10 new resources each month covering the following areas:
- Topics - mapping every topic of Key Stage 3 Maths, English and Science to work-related challenges to connect careers and the curriculum.
- Skills - developing key skills such as creativity, confidence and communication.
- Careers - exploring individual careers in immersive and interactive ways.
- Sectors - exploring a dozen careers within each sector.
- Journeys - guided journeys through exciting 'real world' scenarios such as a prisoner escape or virus outbreak.
- Issues - resources exploring important issues such as knife crime or mental health.
- Events - themed resources exploring key events in the calendar such as Christmas or Earth Day.
- Exploring the News - placing young people into the heart of current news stories to tackle real-world problems.
Web-based careers games to build knowledge of the world of work and help young people to think about their future. All through fun and interactive games!
Current games include...
- Panjango Choices - a thought-provoking game to kickstart lively discussion about aspirations and future life choices as players discover who knows each other best! It's career exploration with a twist!
- Panjango Top 10s (coming very soon!) - a fast-paced naming game where players race against the clock to name as many of the Top 10 examples of a topic relating to the world of work e.g. 'jobs in a hospital' or 'famous inventors'.
Each month we will add new resources to the Resource Bank. We'll also add new digital games as they are created!
All content is copyrighted @ 2020 by Panjango Ltd. Resources must not be used by anyone other than the subscriber and their students.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for joining us on our journey to transform the way young people learn.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.