Paper Terrain for Star Wars Legion is the cheap & easy way to fill your battlefield with thematic terrain.
- Save Time by not having to paint every terrain piece you use.
- Save Money by purchasing a whole battlefield of terrain for less than the cost of 1 or 2 pieces of 3D printed terrain.
- Save Effort by not trying to hack together your own DIY terrain.
Get your game to the table more quickly and still have it look great!
This set is inspired by Tatooine architecture and would be most at home on desert-themed worlds, though it could easily be integrated with forests as well. The set features 5 different structure sizes that are able to add light and heavy cover for the full range of minis.
This number and size of buildings is perfect for the skirmish (3'x3') format. And if you make a few duplicates, this could easily be used to fill a full-sized battlefield (6'x3').
How do I make the terrain?
Download the pdf files after purchasing and print out the page or pages of the structures you want to make. Cut out the pieces and then tape or glue the printed papers to standard-sized household cardboard boxes. You should be able to build each piece in about 5 minutes. The boxes used in this set are:
- Large Oats Cylinder Box
- 1lb Butter Box (2x2 configuration)
- Reese's Candy Box
- Toblerone Box
- Individual Raisin Box
You can watch a quick video of me building one of these buildings below.
What is included in this set?
- This set includes 5 different sized structures, most with some alternate versions of art, for a total of 15 completely unique pieces of terrain. The following measurements are HxWxD
- Large Tower - 9.5"x5"x5" (1 version) - oats box
- Storage Unit - 2.5"x2.5"x5" (4 versions) - butter box
- Wall - 2.5"x.75"x6" (4 versions) - reese's box
- Barricade - 1.25"x1.5"x8.25" (1 full depth version, 2 half depth versions) - toblerone box
- Cargo Boxes - .75"x2.75"x2.125" (3 versions) - raisin box
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Hey, thanks so much for buying this Paper Terrain. I'd love to see your battlefield with this terrain in action. Share photos in the Paper Terrain for Star Wars Legion FB group or and use #paperterrain and tag me @circlecanoe
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share