Dealing with your child's behavior can be difficult, especially when you feel like you've tried every tactic with no success. Regardless of where you are in your relationship with your child, trying to parent calmly and with intention is challenging for anyone.
In this practical, eye-opening and action-oriented book, Nina Garcia explains how to use connection to raise well-behaved kids and strengthen your parent-child relationship.
• How to diffuse and prevent tantrums and outbursts
• How to better communicate with your child
• Practical advice on structuring your day around routines
• The secret to starting your day off right with your child
• How to parent calmly and not lose your temper
• And so much more…
Parenting with Purpose is for parents who wants to raise their child with intention and mindfulness. Don’t waste another day struggling with meltdowns and standoffs… parent with purpose and build a solid relationship with your child.